Saturday, April 27, 2019

I'm Not Counting Down

I've realized that if I don't take the time to draft at least a few sentences on Sunday night, then I'll have absolutely no motivation to send this out on Monday.

Out "Key Indicators" are numbers that we send out as a report on what's happening in the area we are serving in. We are not trying yo "get numbers" or turn people into just a number. It just shows how a geographical area is progressing to know if we need to assist other missionaries in their work. This week, my companion ships key indicators is one of the highest I've probably ever seen it. We were able to start teaching four new people, watched General Conference with two people, and we put one person on date to be baptized. 


Your girl, Sister Reynolds here, still hasn't changed. Let me tell you why! People think I get all the boys, my snacks are the same, when I need to do something it's in-between me rushing from one thing to the next, I love games, I am a money person, and I'm meant to be a Stage Manager/ business owner/ I know how to delegate things. I'll explain in random order :)

Also for some reason I have been getting a lot of heat about going home. Some nice experiences I've had this past week...
Me: talking about how comfy maternity dresses are
Sister Weenig: better keep that maternity dress close you could be using it soon.
Me: no I run away from the boys! 
Brother Simon: they can run faster than you! 
Me: I love having best friends, I'll have to invite you to my wedding
Sister Van Tassell: no I'll still be on my mission then! 
[Written by Sister Van Tassell]

Scariest moment of my life! We had a performance of meet the missionaries, and that was good. The next morning we had to get up bright and early for our Zone Conference, cool. The thing that's was freaking some Elders, the ones that set MTM things up with me, and I were pushed back quite a bit on our schedule. To be able to set 8 body pics, a table of receivers, mixers, and other cords, a million XLRs, booms, mice, DI box, speakers, and so forth isn't no fast task. Zone Conference got out, and we lost about 1.5 hours to set-up our stuff. Some missionaries came over to help us set-up some chairs for our performance. I stole two Elders and made them my assistants so I could set things up faster. Later, right before the show started, I directed four Elders where to put things. I was also along with 13 Elders, our mission President, and another senior missionary/ Elder. In between trying to set things up, I was asked to drop everything and give my departing testimony. I feel like I'm always in a rush from one thing to the next. I'm glad it happened that way, I would feel off if it was any other way though. 



I still try and look for coins to collect when I'm traveling from one place to the next. This new hobbies ended up being pretty beneficial. I found some keys on the ground, and because of such, we had an excuse to re-knock this little complex. We re-talked to someone and they accepted our invitation of us coming back. This week we picked them up as new people, and they are currently progressing on the covenant path. 



Shout-outs;
☆My General Conference has cinnamon rolls, little yorks peppermints, and W
erther's original. Thanks for your influence!
☆So thankful for the traditions of General Conference, including bingo games, it never gets old!

¤Sister Reynolds :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home