Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What to do?


So I might start making themes for my letters just for fun. Like last week could have been something to do with the area because I talked about animals and the clouds and the streets. I'm not sure how long the themes will last, but it's fun to do random things to entertain yourself sometimes.



On Tuesday evening I found this "6-point buck". Since I am so ed-u-ma-ct-ed, I just figured out what that means, I am super smart and I'm learning so much on my mission.




On Wednesday there was zone conference for most of the day. This was super fun and enlightening. For this conference, half the mission was here for most of it, and then we split off for about an hour into our own actual zones. 
nametag switch








On Thursday morning my companion taught a seminary class at 6:25. I put my hair into a bun for the first time on my mission, I thought this was extremely appropriate, and I almost brought a blanket to for this event. We taught the Plan Of Salvation in a way that it made it look like the word "LOVE".
This day was what I called our "Blessing" day because of what wonderful things happened. At zone conference, we were asked to leave the house or apartment by 10 in the morning. This is kinda hard for those who are so used to doing their studies in the morning and for the "greenies" who have their extra studies to do. Anyways, we took this challenge and we were able to knock and talk to three people that we've been trying to get a hold of. Nothing big happened, but we were able to say hi and get to know them, super thankful for that opportunity. 



On Friday Sister Burke and I did some planning.



On Saturday we went to some meetings in the morning.



On Sunday we went to church and some meetings.



But Sister Reynolds, don't you have so much time in the day? What else did you do? Well, you see my friends, this is where the theme truly comes into my past week. I spent the rest of my million hours watching things, reading things, taking stalker pictures of my companion sleeping, taking a pointless video, laying on the couch, posing so I could send you pictures about my fun adventures. I took a picture of all the things I've been reading and studying and doing. Posing was also fun, actresses can be "models" too, especially on your mission.




Why were you doing all that stuff and not going out to the real world? So my companion, Sister Burke, started getting sick the mid-day on Monday during our mission-wide p-day, and has been sick ever-since. She won't believe she's sick, but she falls asleep in the car a lot so I have to drive back to the house. She just has a simple cold, but she isn't resting enough to actual get better. We got a blessing from on of our Elders and it's super cool to have experienced that. Sister Reynolds, why do you keep asking yourself questions and why are you talking in the third person? Well, no one asked me any questions this week, I probably scared you all off seeing that I put it on the long email, but I decided that since no one else did it, I should do it for myself. And talking in the third person is pretty fun, you should try it sometime. It also shows people that whenever people call me Aubrey, that I'm not sure who that is because I'm calling Sister Reynolds by her proper name. Lastly, this email gets pretty lonely sometimes so I have to have a back- and- forth conversation with someone every once in a while. Yes, I am super random. No, I hope none of you are surprised by this. Yes, I am insane. Yes, sometimes I say what's in my head whether it makes sense or not. Yes, you are welcome even though you probably don't care :) :)




So I really would have more for you, but seriously, nothing happened this week, I hope you all enjoyed your week. Houston, please stay safe for me. Everyone, you're amazing and beautiful and wonderful and perfect the way you are, and don't forget it ;) 





Shout-outs;

-CALLING EVERYONE!! So I make these emails for all of you. I would like some comments or suggestions on things that you do or don't like. The only things I won't except is saying to make the email non-existent or cutting out the pictures because I would like my mom to keep breathing. But anything at all, I'd like to hear from you, feel free to email me at aubrey.reynolds@myldsmail.net I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-So I meant to send this out last week, but forgot, so for the street signs thing, there is one called Chickadee Ct, made me thing of the family member who loves saying that word.

-To the one that thinks that they're a little kid, look at one of my pics, I got a skateboard from a kids meal and I played with it for forever ;p


-In that picture is also some Runts candy, warning to everyone, it turns out its dangerous to tell your best friend what one of your favorite childhood candies are, or he might send you a 5 lb bag that'll take you about 1.5 yrs to finish. (you're amazing Tye)

-So the kids meal was from Kneaders, the first time I've ever been there was with my grandma, thanks for taking me there Nana Bon

-All my good friends, you kept me laughing to myself throughout the week as I had to entertain myself, I thought about you and all our adventures.

-Two more days last birthday boy, you're the best.



-Sister Reynolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home