Saturday, April 27, 2019

All I know is MTM (Meet the Missionaries)


This week was really crazy. We had our Meet the Missionaries performance four times, three of which were in a row. It was truly an adventure, but super exhausting. What made it so worth it was one night they took us out to Sonic. There's a senior couple that carpools most of us, and they just wanted to get to bed. They promised us that if we cleaned-up fast enough, then they would take us out. During our last debrief, the Petersens were asked how we were doing on the clean-up. They shared how this one time we did really good. In response, Sister Savage's friend said she would take us all out to sonic if we were fast enough. Everyone was practically sprinting, and it was funny to sit back and watch as I was just chilling at my little station. We ended-up being taken to Freddy's instead, and it was great!!

I was able to see my beautiful Parker South stake again! (the area I was born in.) However, it turns out that they didn't have any lights set-up. The Stake President ended up coming over to help us stick the lights into the ceiling. For some reason, the lights wouldn't properly stick, so after a couple of hours, and one broken light, we were able to get about six lights up. The lights on the stage were up, but we had no way to get a latter tall enough for the front lights, so we just kept some of the lights in the gym on. It was a little interesting because it didn't give off the whole performance vibe, so the audience was a bit too casual. We did a live Facebook recording of this night, and the sound wasn't working too well. Point of the story, don't watch this performance on Facebook, look at the one from Boulder!

This week I decided to copy one of my companion's weekly email, but there was too much nonsense for me to copy (she wrote a lot). I think this is all the update I actually have though. I can't believe that this is my last full P-Day. It's weird, but I'll be back out here soon enough when I go serve a senior mission.

Shout-outs;
☆I had fun with the best family who just had chickens chilling all over their back yard.


☆Thanks to the one who helps me with these. emails.
☆An Elder that's going home with me and is in MTM told me how his mom is upset because she didn't get the flight plans. I told him that my mom was on top of it. She contacted me, I told her who to reach out to so she could have it, and she followed through, boom!
☆The Sisters were chilling in the van together. They were talking about reunions with us and our moms. I told them my mom could play the piano pretty well. Get ready to become famous!


🐵Sister Reynolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home