Tuesday, January 9, 2018

What day is it?

I'm so delusional with time right now. This transfer has gone by faster than I will accept. There is less than two weeks left before people get moved around again. My mission is starting to fly by and I do not approve at all. My lovely mom reminded me that I have almost hit my six month mark, not possible. I think time is just playing a trick on me, I'm not ready to be this far into my mission.

I'm not sure this is possible, but I felt like I had another swift or side affect from my concussion I got two months ago. The top of my head started hurting so bad, I got super dizzy, my body felt really weak, had a sore and tight back, and I would just fall asleep so fast. It was the weirdest thing. We called our nurse and she said that it was a cold and that I would start getting a fever, stuffy nose, and a sore throat, but none of that happened. I got a short blessing from my district leader and then 4 days later, today, my head just hurts a bit. It is slowly going away, so there's nothing to worry about. It was so strange, and no one could really figure out what it was. Now I'm on the end of having it, so it's just been here and gone. This is just my report for what I was doing on some of the days this past week.

While we have been out tracting and knocking doors we found something that was hidden. We found tons of houses and this pretty sweet amount of condos. We are going to take the YSA (Young Single Adults, they're over a ward with single people from age 18-30) sisters with us tomorrow and do a blitz there. I've never done a blitz before, but it's where missionaries get together in a tough area and go try to find people to teach. YSA sisters usually knock on apartments because younger people usually live there, so we're going to kill two birds with one stone. It's going to be super fun!  

The ward that I'm over has church service at 9 am now. I personally like having church at this time rather than 11 or 2. This Sunday one of the counselors in Primary was sick, so my companion and I were asked to do sharing time. There is nothing better than being around a bunch of cute and adorable little kids!

Pictures;
-The member we live with have these super cool paint by numbers that they do and Sister Sanwo and I talk about them all the time. They gave us a canvas to paint. It's not like what they have, but we're super excited they gave it to us today.
-There's a road here called Ward Rd and the hill is super steep. It's super fun to go up and down this giant mountain at a good speed.

Shout-outs;
-Our dearly beloved Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson passed away on the 2nd of January. I am so thankful for his wonderful service to us and the wonderful revelation he has given us.
-Last week the Community Food Bank that I do service at gave me some Chobanis. This week I was at the service for the nail place and I did french tips by myself. I'm turning into someone I know super well, it's weird. (mom)
-While driving in this neighborhood I saw a street sign with QUEEN in big letters. I made my companion stop so I could show my sister that I found her on my mission.
-The 15 yr old girl that we live with was playing sandbox the last time I saw her. Now I know what game my family likes to playl thanks for updating me B-rat.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE, on the 11th
-My companion kinda knows her cars and my DL has a Rav4 that he loves. I'm trying to get a better grasp on knowing cars for mi padre and mi amigo.. not the best... but I'm trying
-I had a dream last night that a friend was going to like his dream mission, it was like a dinosaur mission. It was weird, especially because I never remember my dreams.
-I had a pretzel last week when I was out shopping, I miss getting them for free all the time.
-There's a missionary who kinda looks like my temple friend, kinda weird

--Sister Reynolds:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home