Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Its not Dis-O if you get Permission


I'm having fun as I'm dying this transfer. My current goal is to see how many rules that I can break, with still being obedient. It's super fun because I'm still being an obedient missionary, but yet in doing some thing that others don't get to do. Here is what I've came up with;
¤Leaving the mission boundaries 
¤Going to the store, not on a p-day
¤Going to the library, not on a p-day

¤Riding in a car with Elders/ even sitting next to them
¤Using headphones by myself 
¤Use a laptop without being watched
¤Working one-on-one alone with a dude
¤Not having a companion


Random things;
◇We had a Missionary Leadership Council, and this Sister drove a truck!
◇Last p-day we went to an escape room
◇Went on exchanges this week
◇Got some theatre

I know it's my last transfer, but I'm apparently actually broken. There's this senior couple that lives in the ward I'm currently serving in. The wife is an international masseuse. I told her that my head hurt and here's what happened and what I learned; 
▪My right shoulder was out of place
▪My jaw wasn't aligned
▪C4 and a few other vertebrates on my neck weren't in place
▪My lower back was also not in line
▪My clavicle wasn't where it was supposed to be
▪There was another name of something, that I forgot what it was called, that had to be put back
▪Besides my bones, there was the typical knots from my head, neck, shoulders, back, etc. 

♡Sister Reynolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home