Sunday, March 17, 2019

Never Home



This week has been pretty good! I feel like most of my time goes to being with the #MTM Fam (Meet the Missionaries missionaries).

MTM;
I slept over at the Mission Home, for the first time, and it was a blast!! The five of us Sisters were able to stay the night there so we could wake-up at the crack of dawn and take beautiful pictures of them! We went over to Boulder and it was an adventure! Our AP, Elder Cruz (who came out with me), drove the transfer van and all the younger missionaries crammed in there and had a party! We talked about the past, and it was so weird to be the only older sister missionary out of every one. Sister Savage keeps telling everyone in the cast that I'm in-charge, and it's pretty funny. For the most part, I blocked everything/ told everyone where to go and where they need to stand and sit. 
We have practice today for about 3 or 4 hours, so I don't have much time to do a lot of P-Day activities, but it's okay, I love being apart of productions, no matter how much sleep and time that I end up losing.

Friday night to Saturday night we went on an exchange. I cover the sisters over in the City Park ward, which is super exciting! Sister Pease and I went over there with Sister Madsen, and Sister Sauls and Sister Suarez joined my companion in the Cotton Creek Ward. It felt sooooooo good to be back! The city is, without a doubt, my favorite area! I was able to stop-by this returning member family, with an unbaptized child, and introduce them to the sister that is in that ward. They are planning to teach her now! We got stuck in the snow for about 20 minutes. We ate at the typical Saturday night dinner in the City/ this sketchy, cheap, and super gross Chinese place, but it was fun! Overall, we had an adventure on exchanges!

Sunday was my first full day working in my area! It was also the first time in a while that I've been able to do at least some companionship study. It's been a crazy week!

I know I'm probably missing a lot of things or information, but this is all I've got for now. Email me if any of you beauties need anything! :)

Shout-outs;
-The day we went to Boulder to take pictures, we ate breakfast at IHOP, without fail, I always to there for each of my productions!
-Sister Savage got onto me when she saw I had slightly wet hair and I was going to go outside, early in the morning, with cold weather. 
-I got pumpkins that grow for Halloween, both of my companions found them at different times and put them in a bucket of water.

Sister Reynolds 😉😁😃🐵
1250 Main Street
Broomfield, CO 80020

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home