Sunday, February 10, 2019

Another Week of Gathering Israel!!

I greatly apologize, but my motivation to write these is really lacking today. A quick update on my week!

☆Bed bugs- Funny story, we had bed bugs. Which, in fact, all started having names. Only one if them bit me, and I blame that on the one that Sister Christensen named. We had to completely tear-up our bedroom, and then we were kicked out of our place for most of the day. We also went to this super sketchy place to throw all/ 100%/ literally everything we own/ nothing left in the closet or drawers of our laundry into these heat, like burning heat, dryer. It was super fun, and now all my clothes smell pretty gross, most of them have shrunk, and they're extremely wrinkly. I really enjoy when crazy things happen, but I just have to figure out how to get new clothes or fix my old ones. 

☆Car tow warning- My companion is a little off when parking. One day we parked to go to our apartment, did a little studies, and when we came out there was a bright orange sticker telling us how we can't do double parking or our car is going to go bye bye  

☆Stuck in the snow- It has snowed a lot recently. One day, we were parked uphill and stayed at someone's house for an hour or so, as we were dealing with bed bug stuff, and when we came out, it took multiple tries to figure out how to get our car to move. 

☆Zone conference- Zone conference was pretty good. The Elders from my old zone have decided to not disown me. At lunch time, my companion and I were trying to figure out where to sit. Three sets Elders, 3 are still greenies, the other 3 are training them, called us over to sit with them. I'm so thankful for them and their love towards the both of us, it made my week!

Shout-outs;
-I'm really becoming a fan of guacomole now, I'm prepared to see you when I come home. 
-My favorite face to make is still \(^.^\)

☆Sister Reynolds


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home