Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Thankful for my Mom!


As all missionaries probably do on their mass emails, I hope y'all had an amazing Thanksgiving!  Mine was pretty sweet! Our zone had a Turkey bowl, and it went down! Just kidding, we play sports all the time together, so it wasn't too wild. One of our Zone Leaders did make some amazing slushie root-beer that was sooo good! We also had about 3 different Thanksgiving meals, and in still stuffed from them. All in all, holidays are never boring as a missionary. 

As my subject says, I'm super grateful for my mom! Last week I asked her for a last- minute favor. That day, she sent something over to me. It arrived on Wednesday, and I was telling my Zone Leaders they had to go to the mission office early and get me the package. On Wednesday, we had District Meeting, and afterwards the Elders walked-out, and them came back in with my mail! When I interrogated them about why they went, that said they just wanted to really see what the thing my mom sent was. I love them! (The only reason why I'm not saying what it is, is because I want to surprise some of you with the skills I'm able to learn with this new toy). I really love you mom. I've been able to have fun with a new project, build closer relationships with my companions, and be able to connect with more members and people with interest. 



Shout-outs; 
◇One dinner, these members fed us and had a bird as their kid, to see if it'll prepared them for a real child. Their bird was able to sing to star wars, both the theme and the empire March. 

◇This week we had a Leadership meeting, a District Meeting, and a Zone meeting. At the end of each of our meetings, we would always sing a song in Spanish. I'm slacking on learning me Spanish, but singing helps!
◇For service, I decided to dress like a cowboy! While exploring, I found some boots and tried it on (2 sizes too small, but I pretended it fit).

◇The members we live with have been playing Farkle with us, it's been a blast!! (Don't worry, I've been winning, up until I got tired of beating people).
◇I had a soft pretzel when we went to Walmart today, will never forget the free ones I got. :)
◇I live with two dogs, one of them looks like Jake's twin! 

-Sister Reynolds :)
1250 Main Street
Broomfield. CO 80020

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home