Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Light the World


Hey everyone!! Participate in #LTW this month! Go to lighttheworld.org for more information. Tell me any cool experiences too, I'd love to hear from ya!

I'm going to be like some of my missionary friends and apologize for a short email because of lack of time. Nothing happened much this week though. 

This week; MLC (Missionary Leadership Council for all Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders) with Elder Taylor of the seventy. He is such a cool guy!! Enjoyed the Christmas lights and songs. Had a Zone Meeting. Oh, I was also a missionary, pretty fun stuff!


Shout-outs;
□Last P-Day I played Risk. I think my family taught me how to play when I was super young, thanks for that experience!
□We played it on a LOTR board. One of my buddies just loves that, and back when I was a fishy, my man showed me the LOTR backgrounds app.
□At our Zone meeting we had a bon-fire, I was so happy! Thanks for lighting the wood on fire in the backyard before I came back to Colorado. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home