Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Absolutely Crazy week!




 Transfers were on Thursday, but we got Sister Couper Tuesday night. She is an amazing missionary, is from the Salt Lake Temple Square Mission, and is actually from Scotland. Her accent is gorgeous!


We had our transfer meal with all of the missionaries in the Stake. About 15 minutes before it started, the Elders gave us a call and asked me to give a training. According to them, I'm the STL again and they wanted to utilize me last minute. They're awesome some leaders and I'm thankful for them! After dinner, we went carrying in our Stake President's neighborhood. It was a little difficult going door to door with a ton of missionaries and their family, but we totally killed it! 

The members we live with are on a short two day trip, and they asked us to take care of their two tiny dogs. Of course, I was more than happy to have two new pets.
The Shitzu sleeps with the members, and offered them sleeping by us, and I gladly accepted. It's been a blast looking after them. Unfortunately, my other two companions aren't so happy and are pretty grossed out and just uncomfortable. They listen to me pretty well. All in all, let's just say we're practically besties! 

Last night we came home, and the fire alarm was just going off. The fire alarm downstairs had a dead battery, and wouldn't shut-up. We called our Zone Leaders and they convinced us that it wouldn't be a bad thing to go to the store on a Sunday and get a battery. The two dogs that we're watching were totally freaked out! I took them out back so they were away from the noise. A few minutes later, I opened the door, and saw them staring at me from a distance. I left them alone, and when I came back, they ran to the other side of the house. My heart went out to them, so us with our missionary tags took a fun trip to Walmart. 

They're seriously super cute though! We came home today and I took a short nap. While I was laying in bed, they came over and tried to jump on the bed. Since the other two sisters don't like them that much, they tried calling them to go to the kitchen, but they were too determined to come and lay by me. The little one shakes every time I leave her, they're just precious.

Randon things; Got blessed by this women, my companion was super light headed and sort of fainted, had a Christmas Party, my Zone listened to the idea of doing a white elephant gift exchange last week, another guy answered the door practically naked, went to a wonderful place called Sweet Cow, gained 5 new potentials, went to Firestone,

did a quick service with the old District, went to a Book of Mormon class, stopped-by a lot of people and knocked some doors around them, did a Flashmob in Boulder
and had practice in Arvada, a few kids spit on us and threw our stuff, and just have too many things to even express over an email. 

Well, have a wonderful Christmas for me please!! Hope you're all safe and sound and stay your beautiful selves!

Shout-outs;
-Jake, your twin slept with me. Copper, it wasn't the same without you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home