Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A grandmother with two kids


The last P-Day of the transfer we were with the Hermanas that were over us. Together we learned some self-defense from a girl named Rob. She's been through a lot of tough situations, so she has a ton of skills under her belt. Rob met us at the church building, and when she arrived I was chilling on-top of a later. At the end of her teaching us she said, pointing to me, "You... I wasn't worried about you... you had something in your eyes." So if any of you want to come after me, you better watch out! ;p

Transfers happened! They moved my out of the city :( My last two companions are training, so that means I've got a grandchild, that was pretty fast. I'm also training again, so now I've got two daughters. My new companions are Sister Sasangi and Sister Fraser. I love them!! Sister Sasangi and I came out together, so it's weird to see her going home this transfer. Sister Fraser is just the sweetest person ever. I do miss my older area, but I'll be back one day! :)

In this area we are with our zone a lot. So far, we had a sports night event, which, of course, I destroyed people at. Also, we had a big service where we helped this one family decorate their house with tooons of Christmas decorations. It was super fun to help out, and the owner put me in charge of people because she knew my theatre history. 

Yesterday we had snow fall and I couldn't be happier. It was SUPER pretty. It was also pretty cold. I'm trying to figure out how to saftely skid on purpose. I can't do it without being dangerous. We'll see what happens though. I promise I won't end up killing anyone. 

Shout-outs;
-Rob was deployed with the Marines at one point. We were talking to her about her time in the military, and there were many things where she said, "I can't tell you that, it's c;classified", it was pretty cool!
-I'm finally starting to like avocados. My taste buds have changed on my mission, and now I'm training myself how to like certain foods. The next thing on the list is learning how to handle spicy and eat seafood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home