Tuesday, September 25, 2018

From Yours Truly :)



Sorry for emailing so late in the week, P- day wad moved to Wednesday because Monday was Labor Day, and today we went to the temple. *says over a very echo-y microphone* For your entertainment, Sister Reynolds presents *drum rolls* another random email!! *crowd goes wild*

Learning Spanish;
One day, while my companion was meeting with someone for an hour, I worked on my Spanish. Now, I've been reading the Spanish Book of Mormon and going through some missionary Spanish books.

Exercising queen;
There's not a noticeable difference, but I've been working out pretty hard recently. I've also been slowly working on my diet. All my guys out there, and GA people, I want you to watch yourself! I'm working-out, and when I see you all again, I'm going to destroy you on a running and arm-wrestling competition. Boom!


Fish;
I was going to put this as a shout-out, but it was too important to put it so low. So! To explain, we has Zone Conference this week. The theme somehow ended up being about fish. The APs came in and had some fishing gear on, and taught us how to fish. Later on, President Savage gave us a different analogy about being a fish, and how that relates to missionary work. It was an amazing Zone Conference! Now, every time I've seen a fish this week, or heard of the name, I know that I'm doing good, surprisingly somehow they keep popping up everywhere.

Yellow Fellow;
As you all know, I love the color yellow. For proof, here's some yellow things I've bought and ate in the past 2 weeks. Lemons (duh), bananas, pineapples, corn, cheese, chips, and Mac & Cheese. Your welcome for this weird paragraph about the foreign food I eat :)

Random videos;
My companion and I found out how to start a video, pause it, and then continue it later. It's been super fun take random videos starting in one place, and then continuing on somewhere else. If anyone wants to see a super goofy video about me, my companion, the bus, downtown, etc. let me know, and I'll be able to hook you up real easy ;)

Bus rides and Colfax;
Man, I love riding the bus! This week, I noticed how scary and sketchy riding the  bus can be. Colfax at night is pretty bad. Our wonderful District Leader is suuuper protective over us, and even if we have the bus passes, he will NOT let us ride the 15/ Colfax bus at night. Know that we're still safe because we have an Elder who is basically like a super protective dad. I have learned, that some of my schools and activities I've been in have prepared me for some... interesting moments I've had while on the bus, or while I had to wait for it.

Shout-outs;
*I just have to call out two friends. I won't say your names, but I think it's hilarious and adorable how sad you seemed when I didn't email you this Monday. I love both of you.
*There's this Elder in my ward who refuses to eat any vegetables. I know someone who's dead/ in a coma/ will be alive in April, who was like that before she went on a mission. 
*Endless love!! Y'all I've gotten so many packages and letters, like one every other week for the past 2 months. Everyone here thinks I'm super popular now. I love all of you and the love you give me, you're my favorite!!!



--Sister Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home