Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Endless amount of miracles


Challenge;
Notice all the miracles that happen throughout your week. Here are just a few of mine! :)

Miracles;
♡We haven't seen the Montiel family in a while. Sister Montiel texted us and said that Nicole was missing us. We came over after school had ended, and surprised Nicole. Nicole ran up to me, hugged me, and just cried. I felt so loved by this adorable 8 year old, I love her with all my heart!!
♡Another opportunity arose for us to ride the bus. The people on the bus aren't... perfect souls, but I had a blast!
♡One day when we had no dinner, so I just took a 40 minute nap instead of eating food. It was sooo nice, but when we left I felt so out of it. I was backing up my companion, and an adorable lady yelled to me "You look so pretty!" Totally surprised me, and woke me up!!.

♡I'm now the DD/ Designated Driver. Usually I wouldn't put this as a miracle, but I'm more terrified of my companion driving than me. I'm pretty good at parking.
♡I haven't been getting fed much this week, but one night the Stake President's wife, who's in our ward, asked the Elders if they needed dinner. The Elders then hooked us up and made sure they could feed us too.
♡The Zone Leaders gave us our mail along with the City Park Elders' mail and laundry. Since City Park doesn't have a car, we drove pretty far to their place, which was scary on our miles. It was pretty cool to check out where they live. 

♡My mission is doing something called The 7 Day Challenge. To quickly explain it, each day the missionaries go out and seek for specific people in our ward as a way to find more people. In the center of Denver, we're not having the best luck, but it's great to know that the whole mission is doing the same specific something each day.
♡We had lunch with this potential investigator Liza, with a really cool member. I'm pretty sure she's just curious to learn about another faith where women play a strong role, but we'll see where it goes. 

♡At District Meeting, we brought Elder Graham, a greenie straight from the MTC, some graham crackers. Our district got a real good kick out of it, but poor Elder Graham hasn't been feeling too hot his first week out. 
We saw this less-active member named Vaughn in the hospital. He is super funny, goofy, and polite. He's also super crazy! The first time we saw Vaughn, he was in the ibc and had all these wires hooked up to him. He was super bored, so he kept texting us, and eventually we had to pay him a visit. There was a screen monitoring all these different things, when we asked him a bout it, he rang a nurse in and made her tell us everything, Vaughn likes bugging the people working there because he wanted a friend. The next time we saw him was because he kept telling us that he got moved and he had a really solid investigator for us, we had to go check it out. We got there, and the nurse told us "I don't know how you two got here, but.... you got into the most trouble maker room here". We taught Bill, the roommate, about the Book of Mormon, and it was pretty good. Vaughn (40s) and Bill (late 60s) were so fun to be around and see!!!!
♡Finally! We found Rhode Island and we got all 50 states while we were serving in City Park! 

Shout-out,
-Thanks to my mom for letting me steal some of her clothes to where someone called me pretty.
-Thanks too my annoying dad who made me parallel park worth real cars to get me ready for City Park!
-To all my people who graduated with me, the ward I'm in is CP and I'm the CP2 missionaries. The second high school I went to was CO, just thought it was funny.
-While out tracting, it gives me comfort that there's someone/ people I know who are doing the same work as me in other places.
-It's official, you're popular around the missionaries I serve around because of your never-ending amount of things you send.
-Thank you for all your prayers and support. 

--Sister Reynolds




No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home