Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018!! It's come too fast


 

I don't have too many interesting stories to tell you this week, so here's a bunch of little things that happened;
^In the end of December, my little 10 year old, Bryce got baptized!! I wasn't there in Parker when it happened, but I'm so proud of him!
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​^On Monday 3 Sisters took a nap, and I decided to write letters to my wonderful family. 

^We moved back into our house that we were in first at the beginning of this transfer.

^One day the Elders asked us to pick up some milk they had left at the church building. When we came to bring it to their house, no one was home, so we just covered it with some snow.
^We saw a member this week who lives pretty far from where we usually stay in our area. We drove to her house and it was absolutely GORGEOUS. It is on top of a hill and inside the house looks even better (sorry for my bad pictures).
^We saw two non-members this week. They showed s their backyard with their horses and a goat. I love animals! It was so nice to be back around horses. Their goat reminds me of a dog because it followed us around as it was on it's side of the gate. Her eyes were so pretty.
^On Saturday our tire decided that, all of a sudden, it didn't want to have much air. We asked for permission to leave our area. The Elders asked us if we knew how to put air into our tire and I did *flips hair* While we were at the gas station I couldn't get air to go in the tire. We called the Elders and 4 of them showed up. Love my Elders. They tried to do it and it turns out that the air pressure pump wasn't work, not my fault. Then we all went back to one of the Elder's house. One of them started pumping it up with a bike pump *facepalm* they're so funny. Finally, one of them found their own air pump thing that the members they live with have. After a few minutes of trying to get it started, it finally worked. They tried to pump our tires, but not all of them worked properly. It was super fun and crazy. Long story short, either the self-gauger is off or the one on the car is, but we decided that we're going to take it to Firestone today, I'll let you know how that goes though. The Elders are my favorite and I love them for standing out in the freezing cold, late at night, to help us helpless Sisters out. The best part is that they wouldn't let us help or touch the tires. One Elder even said "We have to stand up for you, I'm not going to let you do this."

^I led the music in front of my whole mission, pretty fun! I also won at a cup-stacking game

Shoutouts;
-Sister Savage's Birthday is January 1st
-As the year came to an end, my companion and I have done a lot of driving to use up all the miles that we have. We also drove to the South, past Denver. It made me feel like I was on a mini-road trip. I felt like one of my people who just likes to drive around from place to place all the time.
-I had more Hawaiian chocolate, best thing ever!
-On the 31st they organized the missionaries by their zones. I was in the 7th group.
-Thanks for taking me to school so I could learn how to do cup-stacking pretty well so I could beat all my Elders in my zone!!!

-Sister Reynolds :) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home