Tuesday, November 21, 2017

An email about things and stuff from a Sister Missionary


Friday night the weather decided to become my best friend. It decided to snow!! I was pretty happy by this event. My companion then became pretty worried about me with all the excitement I was showing. It's okay to act like a kid, no matter what age you actually are. The good thing is that I didn't act crazy in-front of anyone, so it's all good.




On Saturday we did exchanges and it was pretty fun to be with my STL Sister Fowler. One investigator we saw found a deer outside her front door. She ran to grab some corn chips and threw them at the deer. The deer started crunching on them and she thought it was super hilarious, it was funny to see her laugh at the deer crunching. It was also cool because that investigator, my STL I was with, and I all had the same birthday. Also, that investigator had "onion goggles" and made Sister Fowler and I try it on and took a picture of us, super funny!

 I was able to in ride a 1930 Ford. A less-active member that we've stopped by a few times bought it. He was super excited about his car and then he gave us a ride in the back of his car. It. was. so. fun!







There were two Zone- gatherings that occurred this past week, and each were about 2 hours each. I always love it when we get together as a zone. I love being around other missionaries. Some are super spiritual, some are crazy, some are perfectionist, some aren't perfect with the rules, but we all are crazy and get along pretty well for the most part!

Sunday night was a YSA Face-to-Face with Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard. For those who haven't seen it, it was pretty amazing. The age for YSA is from about age 18-30, but really anyone can watch it off of lds.org or mormon.org (don't remember what lds website it's posted on) and it's also on YouTube.

Sorry for all the short paragraphs and for not having many of them. After the car crash and the chiropractor stuff being over with, I don't have anything else really going on.
You all are amazing and beautiful and I love you! Stay you!! :) :)

Shoutout;
-So before I left for my mission, some people wrote a scripture or a nice, small note on a notecard. Shane wrote a scripture down and I was able to use it for rec and for a meeting with non-members.
-Thank you for the unexpected snow, but unlike what you thought, it really isn't ok to leave after one day.
-Love ya dad for your crazy car rides and your goofy attitude when you showed off your cars to everyone you know.

Sister Reynolds:)













No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home