Monday, November 13, 2017

And the Word Goes Around

It looks like the word is officially out to everyone about the car accident. I have lots of you that have been emailing me and are worried to some degree. So a letter to everyone-- I'm 100% perfectly perfect and loving life. I'm so grateful for the accident. I love when crazy things happen, it makes life more adventurous. Unlike many of you, I like it when the most insane things happen to me. The members in my ward came up to me on Sunday and were all so worried about me because last week I wasn't able to go. It was super sweet that they were all concerned. I told them I only got a little concussion. They all thought I was crazy for calling it little and saying only, but it wasn't really a big deal.

Finally being able to be out and about I've found that it is easier to get in contact with a lot of our investigators. I was also able to relate to a lot of people because of this accident. I'm thankful for this experience and the blessings that it truly has brought me. I am excited to be able to have more crazy experiences in the future!

At Zone-Conference on Thursday we had a general authority come over to us to do a mission-tour/ to check us out and see how we are doing. Elder Anderson, of the seventy, and his wife spoke to us for a little bit. It was super cool to hear from the both of them!

My wonderful and lovely Jordyn Howard got baptized on the 11th at 11 on the 11th month. She's such a special and beautiful girl. Her little siblings are crazy and insane and I love them with all my heart.
Her dad and everyone on that side of the family are not members, but they are all so nice. After the baptism, we went over to their house really quick for some refreshments/ lunch.

One night this investigator wanted to have Sister Aversa and I over for dinner. It was too much of a last minute to cancel on our actual dinner. So that night we had two dinners. Our second dinner we had deer. What had happened is they found a baby deer in their back yard and had frozen to death. This family called whoever is in-charge of the wild-life or forest or something and got permission to have it. I tried a piece, then it kinda grossed me out so then I had to call quits. They told us ahead of time that we were OK not to have any of it, so I was luckily off the hook!

On Friday I went to go see the Doctor for my follow-up with the concussion. I was officially released from resting. They signed an official piece of paper and gave it to me. I thought it was super funny, so I decided to put it up on my white board. 

On Saturday I did a service project with a bunch of missionaries in my area. For the first time ever, since I can remember, I did some official raking of the leaves. I am now a pro at raking leaves, so if anyone needs any help, I'm here.


Something random, but I think it's pretty cool! This week I heard talks and read some scriptures concerning angels being around us. I looked back on my life and remembered when I would be sitting in the car and imagine my little imaginary friends running along side the car. They would be on the power lines and do some tricks off houses and such. When I looked back on this memory, I think I had an imagination like that because I truly could feel the presence of Angels being around me, I just never actually understood that feeling before. 


Shoutouts;
-Love my family for them all emailing me last week and most of them emailing me this week :) Hope you had a wonderful missionary moment with him!! P.S. *whispers* he called you Dave
-I met Chuck, thanks for sending him to me haha, he's pretty cool! 
-I love you my football boy, cuz you never noticed that I gave you a shoutout, so here's one to just say you're awesome, and awesome at having your picture taken 
-Happy Veterans Day!
-Happy, yesterday, 4 months Sister Reynolds!! It's crazy how fast this has gone for you!!

--Sister Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home