Monday, August 6, 2018

Emails are so much work

Emails are so exhausting to do every week! 

People;
*Brizida, a recent convert (11 years old), and her sister, Lali (a 9 yr old investigator), just moved this week. It was a total last minute change, and so we didn't the chance to say good-bye to them. We aren't sure if they're moving permanently, or if it's just for a week or two. Regardless, we will be contacting the missionaries near them and get them to see them. I'm super sad that they're gone! On exchanges last transfer, I taught Brizi once, and on another exchange I helped prepare her for her baptism.
*Sherry is awesome! She does believe in reincarnation. She comes to church every Sunday. She used to be homeless, but now makes jewelry and lives in a government owned apartment, she honestly reminds me of a bit of a hippie.
*Linda is also pretty amazing! She us currently trying to get over smoking. She wants to be baptized, yet struggles with coming to church because of her health.
*Ryan is 12 yrs old, as of 2 Sundays ago. He's shy, but super sweet. He wants to be baptized, and is a pretty solid inve investigator. We are going to try and put him on a specific date to be baptized this week.
*Angela, the mom, and Nicole, 8 yr old, are precious people. The mom is a member and Nicole wants to be baptized. We're teaching them the missionary discussions. The Elders came by and they

Random stuff/ miricales;
>missionary work is exhausting!
>we got rained on this week
>we had zone-conference and it was a blast!
>we helped this young sister move. I felt like I was in theatre UIL as I packed the UHAUL.
>as we were trying to go see some members in our ward, this brother invited us into our ward. The husband isn't a member, but his wife is. We haven't seen them at church, but we wanted to meet them. We talked with this brother for a long while, and then his wife came home and cooked us dinner.
>My companion and I went to the church building to do some studies. We show up and they're about done setting up for a 90th surprise birthday party. To get this sister to come to the church, they told her that the sisters wanted food. They asked my companion and I to go down and get this sister and two others. If we didn't have to do studies right then, their whole plan would've been ruined.

Shout-outs;
♡I shocked the Elders in my ward, thanks for your help!

- Sister Reynolds :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home