Friday, January 19, 2018

6 Months of me being awkward.. and I have survived



Dear my perfect people, 

Yesterday we were stuck inside for the first half of the day because of all the snow falling and it wasn't safe to drive on the icy roads! It was so amazing to see all the snow fall. Since both of my companion and I are adventurist people, we decided to "rebel" and go for a walk right outside of our ward boundaries. Our District Leader and his companion are over that area and the DL gave us permission to go there on P-Days and for exercise at 6:30. We had yet had a chance to go exploring, so with the free time we were given, we went out and saw this Lake.




 It was super fun, but my companion kept trying to make me take "cute" pictures. So I apologize for all the pictures of me, but I did delete over half of them. If you notice, the super amazing and stylish blue hat that only the most fashionable people wear it, that's why no one has one like that but me, is something I made. *bows*

While on exchanges earlier this week, I decided I wanted to go tract the mountains. Since my companion went to another area and I had this Sister who's been out for half the time as me, I dragged her along to this area. She couldn't be happier that we were seeing the mountains. She is from Utah and this just reminded her of her home, Sister Payne is just the cutest!


I can't believe it! In just 2 days is when this transfer ends and when the new transfer begins. I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen to me this time. I love the area I'm serving in, it is one of the, or the most hardest missionary place to serve in the CDN mission. I like being in a place that is challenging, I don't appreciate things handed to me so easily, it takes away all of the fun. Wherever I go next, I know that it is right where the Lord will have me. I'm so thankful that my mission experience with those I've served with and the places I've served in wasn't ideal. I have learned so much and I'm not exactly sure what more I have to learn, but I'm super excited to find out!

Challenge; If you have yet to do so, watch President Monson's Funeral. It was super amazing and spiritual and I loved it! So many missionaries, members, and others cried because of how wonderful it was. Also, watch the First Presidency announcement. I have yet to watch the announcement, but I heard it was really good and I'm super excited to see it later.

Pictures:
Sorry, I have a lot of random pictures of Sister Sanwo and I at the lake with the snow along with when I was with Sister Payne on exchanges. I also saw some things that remind me of people. Then you can't forget that one picture of a Quail because.. ya know.. quails. 

Spiritual moment;
While at Cold Stone, the music was blasting some pretty weird things really loud. It was super cold outside, yes, I can eat ice cream when the weather is freezing, and we can't eat in the car, so we stayed inside. 
We were reading some scriptures together and were trying to decide what to share with this family. As we were reading scriptures together, none of us could even hear the music or the other people around us. The power of the Book of Mormon is so strong and I'm so thankful for this perfect gospel and the blessings it brings.

Shout-outs;
-I went to Cold Stone and finally used the gift-card someone send me, thanks for that!!
-I saw a silver mini-cooper with a Texas license plate on it... then i ate some cake.. happy birthday bro!!

-I saw a moose while tracting doors.... made me think of this super tall guy that lives in Vegas.

-Sister Reynolds has hit her 6 month mark this past week!! Happy Birthday Sister Reynolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home