Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Follow the impressions of the Spirit


I know that we are given challenges in this life to help us grow. The Lord knows us best and He knows what we need. I know that Priesthood Blessings are there for us to use whenever we are going through anything in our life, and that if we have faith that they may be able to help us, then they will be an incredible blessing in our lives. I have learned so much on letting others around me help me. I have learned how to reach out to others when I'm not feeling so well. A huge lesson that I have learned, was being taught how to be patient through my trials and afflictions. I know that if I lean on the Lord for help, He will help carry me. My Heavenly Father is with me through my challenging times, and I will follow His will, no matter what it may be. I have learned how to trust in God's will more and more, and through me building that trust, I've learned that He will help guide me on the pathway that is best for me. I have understood what it means to feel the prayers of others, and how it tends to just flood into you. I am so blessed to know that our Father has a plan for each of us in this life. I know where I came from and I know where I will be going. I am so thankful for being brought-up in this gospel, and the endless comfort it gives me. Life isn't easy, and how wonderful that it to be able to experience hardships in our life. I love how much my testimony grows whenever I am facing some un-perfect situations. Although I've been experiencing some heartache, as I have told a few of you, I am becoming better from it. It's crazy how big my testimony is, I wish I could just share it with the world, but it's almost so over-whelming for me that I can't even express the intensity of how I'm feeling. I am all in the Lord's hands, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else or follow any other road. 

We had Sister's Conference this week and it was amazing! I got to see other Sisters in my mission that I haven't been able to visit with in a while. We talked about marriage (this is brought up every time we have a meeting), building your foundation on a rock- and what the things you have in your life that build-up that foundation, getting rid of the chains that are holding you down, and making sure you're being healthy enough in exercising and the things that you are eating. I love my mission and I'm so thankful to be here!!

Our Less-Active member, Dianna, that we are teaching is finally progressing!! She is reading the Book of Mormon and coming to church. Dianna, along with our investigator, Beth, came both to Sacrament meeting and the second hour of church. It was so amazing to see both of their attendances, and for them staying for so long. Beth sat by some of the friends she knows, and she wants to start paying her tithing! She is too caught-up with things to meet with us, but hopefully we'll be able to teach her more about the gospel soon. I love that I'm finally seeing some progression of the people here and that I can see their beautiful testimonies grow!

Shout-outs;
-All of my dear and wonderful friends and family. You give me comfort and you give me strength.
-I keep a chain and a piece of clothing near me, it helps, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home