Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Bullet Points!



I decided not to be lame and name it "Labor Day" like most people would, plus that wouldn't go with my theme this week. So life sometimes feels like it's broken down into little bullet points, so that's how I decided to do my email this week. To prove how much all of you are always on my mind, I'm going to show how everything I do relates to at least one of you, whether I mean it to or not. See how many times I call you out, if ya want.



Tues- I made my companion go to 7-11, and I bought her a drink. Brings me back when I'd take any friend there, especially one with a silly hat. I remember when I first got my driver's license, I took my little brother there too, went there, then came back home, parked the car, and sent a photo to our mom with a silly fake-dead face on, she wasn't very happy by that. I also liked going there with my dad and we'd go out and get seeds. One day, when I was out and about in my younger highschool years, this crazy mate and I went to a few different gas stations and got free slurpees at different places. Once upon a time I told a friend about my love of this place and he went to a different country and found one for me, he better take me there sometime though.




Wed- I went and taught someone. As I left some boy gave me a hugged and told me he loved me. Then said the adult women, "I bet you didn't think you'd get hugged by a half-naked boy today, did ya?" That boy is like 3 yrs old and is super cute. He just was only wearing a shirt. The opposite of that is wearing everything but a shirt, there are two boys that I tease that I've seen with no shirt on, you know you are.



Thurs Night- The members that I live with left for a few days. It was cool to be home alone. But it wasn't as crazy as that movie, which was fun watching that with my family.



Sat- Once again I past that silly street sign name, I figured it was about time I showed proof of that and I took a picture with me by it, and hmmm, recognize the dress too? someone might have done that on purpose.





Tues- I met someone who some Elders previously met. My companion and I decided to go pay him a visit. It turns out he's involved with the military, not marines, but still military. He has this giant house, I expect the marines to be that rich some day.



Sat- Another person that I stopped by owns this really old husky. Super cute, wondering how the road to getting a husky is for one of my dear friends.



Fri- I had pizza with an awesome family. It was so fun to have dinner with this family on their "pizza night" because it's pretty nice to get something so simple every once in a while. I had BBQ hawaiian pizza, pretty cool. I remember when I was over with a friend and we drove across the street to get some pizza, pretty fun day hanging out with ya all the time.



Fri- My companion has this USB and we were listening to her music inside. I stole the USB for the car because my wonderful mom got me one, who was helped out by my awesome brother, and there's a bunch of church songs on there. There was this one song from Lilo and Stitch that played, wonderful movie, as one of the best people in the world would know.



Wed, Sat, and other days- I was asked about my future, and about my wedding plans, and college plans, and so much in that area, but in lots of details about it. I realize that I know about absolutely nothing, so I need some help from my fellow friends that I've talked about this stuff with.



Tues- My "mom" that I'm living with gave me some crystal light stuff. It's crazy how I leave my real house, and then at the new house my moms are just so alike. I went to the store yesterday and I bought some. Also, next to that, I bought a thing of MIO, blame it on my dad for getting me to like that stuff too.



Sat- I drove by some fields and for the first time since I've gotten to Colorado, I've seen a cattle of some cows. It's like I'm back in Texas, but I didn't even see that much there. If my two people from TC are reading this, do you remember a million years ago to when Fred existed.
He was across the street from 7-11, I think, he was a lama that chilled with some cows, cool stuff.



Fri- Mon morning- I've been taken care of two adorable cats. The older one is named Lily and the younger one, just a few months old, is named Daisy. Since the family was gone, they needed someone to look after them and feed them, I took upon that responsibility.
I miss my two wonderful dogs at home. Hey Megan, I'll trade you Copper for Daisy! I took some videos for you, enjoy



Sat- My companion made her and I some milkshakes. It had cookies and cream ice cream, some oreos, and a banana in it. It was sooo good. We were both super excited, so we decided to mess around and take some pictures and a really goofy and pointless video.
It made me think of my friend who likes milkshakes at chick-fil-a, be jealous, jk.



Sat- I got a small package from my wonderful grandma. She gave me some stickers. Crazy enough my companion and I have really liked stickers recently, so if you have any laying around we'll very gladly take them. My companion also loves sunflowers. I found one and pressed it, then she taped it and kept it.
If you also find any sunflowers laying around will you please please do the same thing and mail them to me? I'm trying to secretly make a bouquet of sunflowers for her, I'll send you something cool back, I promise.



Fri- While the family was gone, I went to the garage and took some pictures for those who are fans of cars or whatever.
I know my dad knows too much of that stuff, and I remember I went to this cool car thing with an awesome person one time, thanks for that, it was really fun!



Sun- I watered some plants in the front and back yard too while the family was gone. Once upon a time this crazy girl named Aubrey tried to plant some flowers. One time it worked out, the other time it didn't end very well. It doesn't matter much though because her family moved away, so she wouldn't ever see them again anyways.



Mon- two Mondays ago, after I did my emailing, Sister Burke and I went out and took pictures in our little down town area next to the library. So there's a bunch of random stuff like that. Doing random things with those you love is always fun, keep up the good work fabulous friends.








Mon- I went to IHOP yesterday. Dinner cancelled on us so my companion and I agreed to go there. I forgot what drink my crazy friend told me to get, so I tried different stuff.
Right outside of the resturant was Gamestop. Shane, Megan, and Brady, how often do you get to go there, and what was the last thing you got? Also, while we were at IHOP, my companion had a burger, they didn't have any avocados, so she went up and asked for some, they put a lot on here plate, I had to take a pic for the crazy one who dyes her hair to show that I guess you aren't the only one in the world that likes that stuff.





Mon- yesterday I went to kneaders again. Thanks again for introducing me to that place nana. I went there for wonderful breakfast French toast and took silly pictures.

I also went there another day when dinner canceled, and got another skateboard. The first person to MAIL me a super cool spiritual thing, sunflower, and stickers, can match me and get this awesome gift that you'll love forever and ever.



Long ago- about 3 weeks or more ago Sister Burke and I went to Hobby Lobby. Warning! Very very dangerous place. Your fav customer had trouble in that place. There was a stuffed dog pillow thing and it was super cute so I took a picture with it. Stuffed animals are the best, you never can go wrong with them in Sister Reynolds' opinion.







Just so you know, if you do send me something, it takes about 9 days for a regular letter to get here. It first goes to the mission office, then they send it off to where-ever we are living. That is why my address will never change throughout my entire mission. If any of you have ideas on cool messages I could share for the dinners I have, please let me know. Sorry for asking for so much.



I love you all, you're the best and forever will be through my eyes!!



- Sister Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home