Monday, December 4, 2017

Light The World My People!


This past Monday was Sister's P-Day. I'm not sure who's idea it was , but someone thought it would be fun to have a girly Sister's P- Day. We did a black mask and then a mask that was in a package. My companion also did my toe-nails. I let her decide whatever color, so I got a yellow that looks kinda gross and a hot pink on my pinkies. It looks so bad, but it's kinda funny!


On Saturday we had exchanges. I got to go with the lovely Sister Pobanz to the Grandview area. She has been out one transfer less than I have. She is the sweetest girl ever and I love her so much. She is super obedient, super kind, and I learned so much from being with her and hanging around within her area.

Transfers are about to occur. They changed the rules as of this week. Instead of us finding out the information on what's happening to us on Monday, we get a call on Wednesday from 3-4 pm. Instead of being transferred on Wednesday, we do it on Thursday. We also don't get sent the document that has all the information where other missionaries are going. So the only way to find out-- is wait until you see a new missionary in your area or start emailing some of your missionaries to find-out. It is interesting, but we all know that our mission President is inspired by the Spirit for the things that need to happen in our area. 



We sang carols last night at a park that is near this library I write emails at. We sang Christmas songs and we even got to hear a solo from one of our Elders. Not many people were around to hear us, but in a way that was a pretty good thing. It was totally unplanned, we were not singing together, and most of us cannot sing. There were 4 teenagers who came by as we were singing. I was able to hand out, to each of them, a "Light The World" card with our number on the back of it. It was super cool that I was able to pass those out. Those youth then came over and joined us in singing some songs. Although not much happened, it was awesome to be with a bunch of Elders and Sisters on that wonderful and beautiful night!

Challenge: There was a christmas devotional this past Sunday. You should all see it. 
Also, WORK ON LIGHT THE WORLD PLEASE

sorry it's short, I'm working on a project. love you all!!

--Sister Reynolds:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home