Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Counting Down with Goals


It's so weird to watch the time tick down. It has really encouraged me to set goals about finishing things. I've decided to finish comparing the new and old Preach my Gospel, finish the Book of Mormon (I just started 2 Nephi), and listen/ read with a Spanish audio of El Libro de Mormón. We'll see how far I can get!

MTM; (Meet the Missionaries)
We performed at MLC. Terrible performance for me because of how stressful it was! We all go in from the MTM Fam Van and unpack the trailer of things we have. I asked one of the Elders that I work with, if he knows what they did with my board. He told me that President was getting another one. As I wait for President to show-up, I start to set other things up. In the process of this, someone hands me two new mics. I'm learning how to deal with last minute things/ little people telling in my har to fix things when there's bigger things at stake. I love this more than anything. It's as close to a dream job as I've ever gotten, it's so amazing!!
Also! Had an important performance before MLC (from Friday). There was one little boy that took a Book of Mormon, went up to his dad, and said "dad! This is our bedtime story." The boy isn't of age, but he will get baptized. The dad isn't a member, but they're working on him. There was also someone who saw MTM and now wants to get baptized! The Lord's work is moving in various ways :) Meet the Missionaries is such a spiritual performance created by our Heavenly Father and we are all His instruments. I cant even explain enough how outstanding this all is  

Did a zone blitz this week, that was super fun!

Wore pants this week, it was AMAZING!!

Miracle of Prayer:
Prayer is a powerful thing! This past week I prayed specifically to knock on someone's door that would recognize us and had a dream pertaining to the church. We were knocking some doors around this member that we haven't met. We were able to leave, but then decided to turn around and do this last door. Heather answered. She lives with this other member that we didnt know lived there. She knew we were missionaries and let us in. We taught her the first lesson/ about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As it turns out, she had a dream about bearing her testimony at a fast and testimony meeting. Heather has gone to church a few times, met the Bishop, and loves everything about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are so excited to be working with her! Remember to be specific in the things that you ask God, and dont be afraid to reach out. 





Shout-outs;
- We were moving people, and the was a little big who was super cool who reminded me of Brady. If you add many years there was a fit senior who I can picture Brady becoming.

-Sister Reynolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Transfer Home